Monday, April 9, 2007

Nursery in progress… nearly ready!

We have been collecting baby stuff for several years and it is nice to have a place to put everything! In January we bought a crib and a glider and had a good time putting together all of the pieces. Since then, we have been working on a sponged animal border and other wall decorations. My friend Amy has been very generous and given us all kinds of baby toys and clothes. She even gave us a changing table! The room is really starting to look cozy for the baby... now we just need the tiny occupant to arrive!

6 comments:

  1. I love your scrolling pictures. Your site is very well done! I want to see Jennie. Please post current pictures.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the above photos, though :)

    I'll see if she is up to showing the belly photos to the world. My guess is that she ... might.

    Click on that question mark next to your comment and follow the directions to upload a profile picture. Then I won't be the only one posting with a non-lame avatar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nursery is looking really cute!!! I can't wait to meet baby Harke!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the next post meets your needs, Pam! There will be more belly shots to come as the clock ticks away, I am sure!

    Thanks to you too, Lori! I can't wait for ALL of us to meet baby Harke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennie, you are so gifted. I am sure that I will be calling on you for help when I do our baby's room. Love you so much girl! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to help you with your nursery. Give me a call! You and my parents are practically neighbors now, anyway!

    ReplyDelete