Thursday, April 19, 2007

Nesting

Not me, but Mike! Other than the day that I HAD to clean the shower from top to bottom, I haven't been motivated (or had the energy) to do much of anything. Mike, however, has been very busy! He always likes to keep the house clean, but he was on a mission this past weekend!

Even when he said he was too tired and lacking in motivation, he cleaned and organized the garage. He was busy hanging chairs and mops and such on the walls for quite a while. I thought that would be the extent of his efforts for the day, but he went inside and vacuumed the house from top to bottom and STILL wasn't done!

Thanks to his energy burst, we now have the stroller, car seat, and high chair all assembled! I think Mike had a good time putting it all together because it gave him an opportunity to be involved in the preparation. It was fun to watch him put it all together... I think it is getting as real for him as it is for me! This baby is really coming soon! It was sweet to see the Daddy side of Mike. I can't wait to see him in action, finally!

1 comment:

  1. Uh-oh, my domestic side is starting to show. Time to go mow the lawn or clean my car or something...

    ReplyDelete