Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Belly shots

I went to the doctor today for a regular checkup, so today is as good as any to give an update on how I look! As requested by Mike's Mom, here are some pictures of the growing stomach! The first was taken just prior to Christmas, a couple of weeks after I started to show, and the latest was taken today!

The checkup went well, and I got some very interesting news... if I go into labor anytime after next Monday, they will not try to stop it! Also, as I suspected last night (based on locations of baby hiccups and some swift munchkin kicks), the baby is now head down!!!! He or she is already getting ready to be born... the question is whether we are really ready ourselves!?!?

8 comments:

  1. I really like your web site. Sounds as if the baby may come by the time we visit in May.

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dad.

    We'd be more than happy if the baby was born around the time you guys come.

    On the other hand, I'm fairly sure I'd freak if it were to happen tomorrow. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Rachel! It is nice to hear that rather than "You're HUGE" as I so often do! Glad to be back in touch with you! Now we'll be able to swap mommy stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great site!! Good job, Mike! I love all the scrolling pictures. Jennie, you look great, I can't believe that you're really in the home stretch now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Kristina!

    The funny thing about all of this is that when I first suggested the idea of this blog to Jennie, she didn't really seem all that interested.

    Statistics have proven, however, that I'd better start postin' if I want to keep up with her. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mike and Jennie~The site is done so well. What an awesome idea! Jennie you look wonderful, glowing, and one HOT MAMA!! LOL I am so happy for you. CONGRATS Mike you are going to be an awesome DAD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Crissy! I am excited for you as well... we'll be able to swap mommy stories soon enough! And I agree... Mike will be a great Daddy!

    ReplyDelete