Saturday, April 7, 2007

Baby on the way!

We're finally coming into the home stretch! We are less than 2 months from the due date and we are so excited! It is hard for us to imagine that the baby has gone from what we saw on the ultrasound in October:

Baby ultrasound

to what we saw in January:

January ultrasound

and then some!

We had a 3D ultrasound done in February and got to see the face as well! 3D ultrasound

We can't wait to meet the little one that has been the focus of our attention for so many months!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is the best moment for a new mom ever saw. I'm pregnant for about 5 month+ and can literally see the baby movement.

    By the way, how active is your baby while you pregnant? Do he kick you regularly? Lol... my baby boy is kicking me everyday but mostly at night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exciting!! I am just 6weeks pregnant and waiting for my first scan to be done..!

    ReplyDelete