Sunday, July 8, 2007

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho…

It's back to work I go! Actually, I started back to work from home on Thursday. It went really well! Alyssa wanted to be held more and more as the day progressed but I was still able to get all of my work done. Tomorrow I will be back in the office to work for the first time since the day I went into labor. Yikes! I hope I can handle the 10-hour days after being up for night feedings. Mike will have his first full day alone with Alyssa, so wish him luck, too!

Happy Birthday to my sister Ashleigh! Yesterday was her 22nd birthday! She came over for lunch and cupcakes with Alyssa and I and then we went to The Factory in Wake Forest for shopping and painting! We spent a few hours painting pottery and passing Alyssa back and forth. She was awake for longer yesterday than any previous day!


ashleighbday.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Awww, great picture with Aunt Ashley :) I have that outfit for Audrey too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad to have you back! I bet you will miss her sooo much! She is so cute and I can't believe how much she has changed since just a month ago! Shes beautiful (only because she looks just like her momma! haha)

    ReplyDelete