Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Month Old!

Boy, the time really flies by! Alyssa is one month old already! She is beginning to smile (other than what looks like it might be brought on by gas!) a lot more, although I have yet to catch her with a camera. She is spending more time awake each day and is more and more interested in seeing new things. She noticed the mobile over her swing yesterday and saw the spinning night light during a 2am diaper change yesterday morning. We have also noticed that she focuses on certain things really hard and looks like she wants to reach out and grab them. She is changing so much every day!


As a little side note about me, I went to the doctor on Thursday for the post-partum check, and everything is looking great. I have lost all of the pregnancy weight! Now, if I can just get my stomach to look less like a Jell-O mold, I'll be thrilled!

One month old

4 comments:

  1. I can not believe it's been a month already. I LOVE this website. It is so cool. I found myself coming in this morning and wanting to see if you had posted anymore picuters yet. How awesome for her grandparents and family who can't see her all the time. You guys are doing a great job. Today Caitlyn turns 7...talking about time flying by!!! By the way, Wesley finally gave me a kiss (3 times) this weekend. Yes, I cried!!!

    Anyways talk to you later,
    Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so glad you like the website. It's nice to hear that someone other than family is excited about it. Tell Caitlyn happy birthday for me. That's great about Wesley, we're so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful. I know the photo's are no substitute for the real thing but they will have to do since I live so far away. I think of all of you often. It was nice to see your sisters with Alyssa and of course Sue and Andy too.

    Take care,
    Aunt Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aunt Karen, we're glad to have a link to the Powers clan. Keep checking back, we're hoping to keep this website up for a long time.

    ReplyDelete