Monday, June 18, 2007

Father’s Day

We had a nice time yesterday. We made a barbeque lunch for the new Dad and Grandpa Seanachai, and we had fun passing Alyssa around. Mom and I had been to Pier 1 kids on Friday and bought some pretty butterfly decorations for Alyssa's room, so we all got into putting them up. It looks so girly!

Mike and I got a much-needed nap in the afternoon and took Alyssa for a long walk around the neighborhood in her stroller (twice compared to our usual once around). It was a really nice day!

Happy Father's Day, Dads!

6 comments:

  1. She is such an angel! Even though I am just looking at all the great pics I can tell how much she has changed since she was born.

    Happy 1st of many Father's Day Mike! You are very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the butterflies!!!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie- Where did you get the stickers of the lion elephant, and other animals? Buying accessories for the nursery and those would match some of the things I already got.....XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY 1ST FATHER'S DAY MIKE!!!!

    SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! JENNIE I LOVE THE NEW ADDITIONS TO HER ROOM. GREAT IDEA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did the jungle theme from Target. We went Saturday for like 8 hours of shopping. Got the crib and changing table/dresser combo. I am registered so you can see the exact jungle but that is the exact same looking lion. I have to buy some of the small things now like clock to know when I am feeding him, lamp, diaper stacker (only get the one that matches offline), clothes hamper, and some pictures and other small things.

    I can't wait to meet Alyssa. Soon I promise. XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone, I had a very nice Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete