Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A Real Bath

We gave Alyssa her first tub bath the night before last. She loved it! We have a cool tub with a sling that sits her right in the water with a pillow and some toys attached. I wish they made them adult- sized!

photos

On a side note, I was visited on Sunday by a couple of my friends from work, Amy and Laura. Laura got married on Saturday, May 19th (Congrats, Laura and James!), and I was lucky enough to attend the wedding. We had a great time and the wedding was beautiful! Laura brought her pictures with her when she came to visit. They were great!

I was particularly... interested(?) in two photos from the reception. We had all joked that it would be most memorable if I went into labor at her wedding. These pictures make it look like that could have happened! Flattering or not, they are pretty funny, so I thought I'd share!

What the …?


What the ... again?!

No comments:

Post a Comment