Sunday, May 13, 2007

Congrats to Jeff and Mothers everywhere!

This weekend was big for not one, not two, but three reasons. Heh, okay ... maybe just two after all -- the baby decided to take a rain check on being born this weekend. Probably out of spite. *shrug*

Anyway, first shout-out goes to my brother Jeff for graduating from N.C. State on Saturday. The exciting world of paper and pulp (and probably the smell, too) awaits him near the end of the summer in "Twice as Nice!" Texarkana, Arkansas. I guess that slogan also describes the photos of "the bros"

... or not. I don't know why John and I are making exactly the same face.

Moving on. On Sunday, we celebrated Mothers' Day by taking the moms (and mom-to-be) out to Kanki at Crabtree Valley Mall. The chef was entertaining, in a "I don't know what the heck she just said" sort of way. The food was a hit, too.

So, there we have it: Happy Mothers' Day moms, and congrats for graduating Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment