Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Yankee Doodle Dandy

As mentioned in the previous post, I am a slacker. I am 3 weeks overdue in posting congratulations to my dear friends Kimmie and Mark Kingsley on the birth of their son, Thomas Jefferson Kingsley. The adorable little munchkin was welcomed into the most patriotic family I know on July 4th! Unfortunately, Mark was not here in time for the birth due to multiple delays during his return from Iraq (Sandstorms and the like), but he was able to hold his sweet baby before he was 24 hours old. I was lucky enough to meet Thomas the day after he was born and I can't help thinking that I will be doing the same thing in about 6 months! Yikes!

Congrats to the Kingsleys (and D'alessandros, since the grandparents were just as anxiously awaiting his arrival)!

Mark and ThomasMom and Thomas

1 comment: