Saturday, May 15, 2010

October '09

October was lovely... my favorite month of the year, as always. The weather is so nice, the colors are beautiful, and it doesn't hurt that my birthday is in October, either! The attached album has pictures from the pumpkin patch where we went on my birthday. Alyssa points it out every time we drive by, even though it is long gone!

The first 2 pictures in the album are of Alyssa in her Greek "booty-shakin' " belt from my parents. The girl has moves! I hope to put up a video once I learn how.

The last bunch are from the trip Allison, Ashleigh and I took to Asheville for the Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair... sounds riveting, I know, but it was so cool! We all love knitting and really enjoyed looking at all of the different yarns and projects. We had a great time eating out, watching movies and enjoying each others' company in the beautiful mountain weather. We even went "apple-picking" at Sky Top orchard. We had to buy apples that they had picked because there were none left on the trees, but the view was worth the nearly terrifying drive to the top of the mountain.

I hope we can do it again!



Click here to view photos

No comments:

Post a Comment