Friday, May 14, 2010

Remember Me?

I had almost given up on posting! It is amazing how quickly life has flown by these last 8 months or so! The pregnancy was great once I got past the first trimester, then things really started rolling when Andrew arrived. I think I'll get back into the swing of things on here by slowly catching you up to speed.

In September, we went to Myrtle Beach with Mike's family. We had a great time! Alyssa was very brave the first time we took a walk on the beach... she was quickly soaked from head to toe from the waves. I guess she decided it was a bit too much, however, since she was nervous about the water for the whole rest of the trip.

She really enjoyed spending time with Grammie, Grandy, Jeff and John... so much so, that she STILL talks about going to the beach with them. She can't wait for their visit next week!



Click here to view photos

2 comments:

  1. OH yea! I remember you! :P Glad to see you back and updating! I can't wait to hear about Andrew's birth story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't Wait!!!!! See you soon!

    Love, Grammie and Grandy

    ReplyDelete