Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baby Pool

We got Alyssa a baby pool last weekend. She loved it! She loves to use her watering can and beach toys and pour water from one to the next. She also likes to splash, as long as her face and chest don't get wet! Is is possible for these things to be hereditary? I have always hated to have my face wet. It is always the first thing to hit the towel when I get out of the pool.

There was a bit of an air-retention problem with the first model, but she had fun with it anyway. There are lots of pics... please feel free to stop the slideshow at any time! We had to get her a new one this past weekend... I'll get more pics of that one soon!

Baby Pool

slideshow

P.S. I am LOVING the warm weather! Thank heaven for Spring!

3 comments:

  1. I just love these snapshow pictures. What an adorable idea. Please share the baby pool with me. I can access it through this site, but I can't save it to my projects.

    Jennie, you're amazing! (Of course, the little wet one is too!)

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie, the slideshow is so good! Very well done! I love snapfish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it a slideshow? The slide is not working, perhaps just go to slideshare.net, upload the photos and put the code on your blogs, it's great!

    ReplyDelete