Monday, January 19, 2009

Daddy’s Little Helper

Mike was actually home with us on Christmas Eve this year! What a treat! I have been so used to him having to work on these holidays that I almost didn't know what to do with myself... Almost. We had a nice lunch out and hung around the house. We even made a point to get outside and enjoy the lovely weather.

Mike also wanted to rake some of the leaves and pine needles from the back yard so that the grass could come up in the spring. He was pleasantly surprised when a little helper decided to give him a hand! I really mean one hand because she wouldn't put down her juice, so she only had one to spare until she rolled up her sleeves and really got down to business. See what I mean?

photos

2 comments:

  1. Goodness! She is so cute (and helpful)! Her pig tails are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee! What a hard little worker!

    ReplyDelete