Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Congratulations are Overdue!

This is really the year of the baby! I mentioned back in the beginning of this blog that I know LOTS of ladies having babies this year... I believe the number was 13 back then. Two of these ladies are family! My cousin Spencer and his girlfriend Jenny (of Minnesota) had their first baby, a girl, on March 3rd. Evelyn Christine weighed 7lbs, 6oz. She looks just like him!

The other family baby was born to Mike's cousin Ethan and his wife Kaori (of Japan). Kaylee was almost 8lbs and almost 19 inches long when she was born on July 9th.

Congratulations to both families!

But where are all of the boys?!?!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, where are all the boys?! Our baby girls are in trouble when they get older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were all born a couple of years ago!!! 5 in my family alone. That way the boys are a couple years older than all the girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about that... our girls will have some real cuties to pick from after all!

    ReplyDelete